I know, we’re all terribly sick of Covid, but hey, we need to keep safe at in-person workshops, don’t we? So while the scientists are working out what the Omicron variant means, I’m introducing a few new guidelines for knitting workshops.
- Please wear a mask for the workshop – this can obviously be removed to enjoy tea and snacks, because otherwise that would get a bit messy
- Hand sanitiser will on the table, so help yourself
- The external door at No Frills Knitting will be open to increase ventilation
- Pre-workshop lateral flow testing is strongly encouraged
- Please don’t attend if you’re unwell (with anything, not just Covid symptoms, because that’s just good manners)
- If you get a positive Covid test following the workshop, let me know so that I can contact the others.